- All shipping in Germany is done through DHL Delivery via Standard Delivery.
- After your order has been placed, we will do our best to get it on the road within 48 hours, and once this is done you will receive a shipment confirmation email. However, this may not always be possible, and if there is a delay in shipping, you will be notified asap.
- Please allow 3 to 5 working days for your order to arrive within Germany.
- All shipping to European countries is done through DHL Delivery via Standard Delivery. Beyond Europe, we enquire for best shipping costs at the time. All international parcels are insured. If your package arrives damaged, please notify us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After your order has been placed, we will do our best to get it on the road within 48 hours and once this is done you will receive a shipment confirmation email. However, this may not always be possible, and if there is a delay in shipping, you will be notified asap.
- Please allow 5 to 10 working days for your order to arrive.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- You have 14 days to return your order for a full cash refund. If your order has been returned to us later than the given 14 days, you will be given store credits. Once your return has been processed, you will be sent a unique code per email to use with your next purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please forward this via email to email@example.com.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Items with obvious signs of usage.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. If your order was returned later than 14 days, you will be sent a unique code per email to use with your next purchase.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, and if we have the same or similar item in stock. Please note that due to the nature of vintage clothing and objects, most items sold in the SUS Berlin store are one-off’s and therefore not available for exchanges.
Shipping Your Returns:
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over €50.00, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.